Sign In | Join Free | My circleboxblog.com
circleboxblog.com
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Home > TCT Saw Blade >

Ti Coated Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades , Multipurpose Circular Saw Blade SKS51

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-25-86560123

Ti Coated Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades , Multipurpose Circular Saw Blade SKS51

Brand Name : WLX
Model Number : TCT Saw Blade
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 100PCS
Payment Terms : D/P, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Delivery Time : 30 days
Packaging Details : color box,blister,white box as per your requirement.
Supply Ability : 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Type : Saw Blade, ATB/TCG
Blade Material : Tungsten Carbide Steel
Finishing : Ti-coated
Material : 65Mn/75CR1/SKS51
OEM : Yes
Contact Now

TCT Saw Blade For Ripping And Cross Cutting

Selection Guides:
To ensure optimized performance of the wood cutting blade,users should select the circular saw blade or table saw blade according to the machines’ spindle speed and material feeding speed,as well as the material type.Blade diameter,arbor size,tooth width,and tooth shape should also be considered.



TCT Saw Blade Product Description



Different arbor sizes snd segment specifications are available upon request.

Packing & Delivery


Packing Details:
1. polybag+box+carton

2.As per the customer's requirement which can protect the goods from
damaging during the delivering.

Delivery Details :
1. 3-5days if have in stock, not stock 10-15 days after order

2. For the Shipping issues, we can deliver the goods to our near port, like Port
of SHANG HAI.


Payment


1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.

3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%
before shipping.

4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping
and customer pay 5% bank fees.

Our Company


FAQ


Q: Is OEM available?
A: Yes, OEM and customization are available. Also, we can provide label printing service.

Q: Are samples available?
A: Yes, you can ask some samples for testing after confirming our prices, but please pay the sample and freight fee, the sample fee will be returned to you after you making official order.

Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Paypal for different circumstances.

Q: What's your delivery way?
A: Express delivery, air shipping, sea shipping are available for your request.

Q: What's your delivery time?
A: Usual delivery time is 5-10days after receiving the advance payment;
For the customized product, 15-30 days after receiving the advance payment.


Product Tags:

metal cutting saw blade

      

tct circular saw blade

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Ti Coated Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades , Multipurpose Circular Saw Blade SKS51 Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)