Sign In | Join Free | My circleboxblog.com
circleboxblog.com
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Home > TCT Saw Blade >

65Mn Polished Multi Purpose TCT Saw Blade For Steel / Aluminum / Wood Cutting

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-25-86560123

65Mn Polished Multi Purpose TCT Saw Blade For Steel / Aluminum / Wood Cutting

Brand Name : WLX
Model Number : TCT Saw Blade
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 100PCS
Payment Terms : D/P, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Delivery Time : 30 days
Packaging Details : color box,blister,white box as per your requirement.
Supply Ability : 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Blade Material : 65Mn
Finishing : Polished
Tooth style : ATB
Color : any color
Usage : cutting wood
Contact Now


multi-purpose TCT saw blade for steel & aluminum &


wood & plasctic cutting

Selection Guides:
To ensure optimized performance of the wood cutting blade,users should select the circular saw blade or table saw blade according to the machines’ spindle speed and material feeding speed,as well as the material type.Blade diameter,arbor size,tooth width,and tooth shape should also be considered.



TCT Saw Blade Product Description



ITEM NUMBER

OUTER DIAMETER(D)

ITEM NUMBER

INCHES

METRIC(MM)

NJ20110H

4"

110

6T-20T

NJ20160H

6"

160

6T-20T

NJ20180H

7"

180

10T-30T

NJ20200H

8"

200

10T-30T

NJ20230H

9"

230

10T-30T

NJ20250H

10"

250

20T-40T


Different arbor sizes snd segment specifications are available upon request.


Packing & Delivery


Packing Details:
1. polybag+box+carton

2.As per the customer's requirement which can protect the goods from
damaging during the delivering.

Delivery Details :
1. 3-5days if have in stock, not stock 10-15 days after order

2. For the Shipping issues, we can deliver the goods to our near port, like Port
of SHANG HAI.


Payment


1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.

3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%
before shipping.

4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping
and customer pay 5% bank fees.

Our Company


FAQ


Q: Is OEM available?
A: Yes, OEM and customization are available. Also, we can provide label printing service.

Q: Are samples available?
A: Yes, you can ask some samples for testing after confirming our prices, but please pay the sample and freight fee, the sample fee will be returned to you after you making official order.

Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Paypal for different circumstances.

Q: What's your delivery way?
A: Express delivery, air shipping, sea shipping are available for your request.

Q: What's your delivery time?
A: Usual delivery time is 5-10days after receiving the advance payment;
For the customized product, 15-30 days after receiving the advance payment.


Product Tags:

metal cutting saw blade

      

tungsten saw blades

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

65Mn Polished Multi Purpose TCT Saw Blade For Steel / Aluminum / Wood Cutting Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)