power tool tct saw blade for trimming wood high
To ensure optimized performance of the wood cutting blade,users
should select the circular saw blade or table saw blade according
to the machines’ spindle speed and material feeding speed,as well
as the material type.Blade diameter,arbor size,tooth width,and
tooth shape should also be considered.
TCT Saw Blade Product Description
|ITEM NUMBER||OUTER DIAMETER(D)||DIA(M/M)||KERF||ITEM NUMBER|
Different arbor sizes snd segment specifications are available upon
Packing & Delivery
2.As per the customer's requirement which can protect the goods
damaging during the delivering.
|Delivery Details :|
|1. 3-5days if have in stock, not stock 10-15 days after order|
2. For the Shipping issues, we can deliver the goods to our near
port, like Port
of SHANG HAI.
|1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before
|2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.|
3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%
|4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping|
|and customer pay 5% bank fees.|
Q: Is OEM available?
A: Yes, OEM and customization are available. Also, we can provide
label printing service.
Q: Are samples available?
A: Yes, you can ask some samples for testing after confirming our
prices, but please pay the sample and freight fee, the sample fee
will be returned to you after you making official order.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Paypal for different circumstances.
Q: What's your delivery way?
A: Express delivery, air shipping, sea shipping are available for
Q: What's your delivery time?
A: Usual delivery time is 5-10days after receiving the advance payment;
For the customized product, 15-30 days after receiving the advance