P80 Grit,230*280mm Silicon carbide Waterproof Aluminium oxide
Material : Aluminium oxide , French 30% latexed paper in lemon
Application: Excellent for smoothing of automotive bodies.
Ideal for hand tooling on paints in general on wood and plastic.
Features: Soft and won't curve in the water,
Quality same as Switzerland product.
Wet/Dry aluminium oxide
|High quality, waterproof, soft. For polishing and finishing of
paint, metal, nonmetal.|
|C-wt paper||Aluminium oxide||Close coated||230*280||good||Yes||Yes|
Widely used for the automobile, furniture, surface sanding, water
proofing such as instrument , plastic , handicraft article , able
to endure , polish fast-forward, but demand the product developing
various specification according to the customer.
Standard export carton packing.
100sheets or 50 sheets /color paper ,1000sheets or 500 sheets /ctn
3-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be
decided according to
production season and order quantity.
|1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before
|2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.|
|3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%|
|4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping|
|and customer pay 5% bank fees.|
1.What kind of base material you use on coated abrasive sand paper?
We have aluminium oxide, silicon carbide, white aluminia,
Zinc-sterate coated, Flint.
2.What's your sandpaper grit size coated abrasive sand paper?
We are the range of grite size from P20-P2000.
3.Do you accept OEM for customer’s brand?
Yes, we do, but need MOQ for mass production. If take our brand,
less qty with mix sizes are accepted.