Sign In | Join Free | My circleboxblog.com
circleboxblog.com
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Home > Aluminium Oxide Abrasive Paper >

9"W X 11"D Fine Grain Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Waterproof Abrasive ISO9001

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-25-86560123

9"W X 11"D Fine Grain Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Waterproof Abrasive ISO9001

Brand Name : WLX
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 100PCS
Packaging Details : 100pcs/box, 1000pcs/carton or as your requirement
Supply Ability : 50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month 600000 square meters-sandpaper
Abrasive Grain : P24-P360
Usage : Grinding, Polishing, Finishing, Deb
Grit size : P24 -P120
Certificate : SGS CE, ISO9001
Size : 230mmx280mm
Abrasive : aluminium oxide
Contact Now

9"W x 11"D Aluminum Oxide Abrasive Paper,220 grit Silicon carbide


Abrasive Sand Paper



Material : Aluminium oxide abrasive, double glue binder, C paper backing,Open-coated.
Application: For rough sanding of wood, paints and fillers.
Features: DIY product ,both by hand and on orbital sanders.

GrainBackingGrit
AC/D paper60801001201501802202402803203604005006008001000120015002000
PackingPer bag100
Per CTN1000

Our service


1>Quick Response

2>Professional technology and Skills

3>Experienced elites team with wonderful abilities

4>Efficient process & people management, first-class service, sincere attitude


Packaging & Shipping:


Packaging Details:according to the size, nomal exporting carton


Delivery Detail:within 15 days after receiving your advance payment


Payment


1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.
3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%
before shipping.
4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping
and customer pay 5% bank fees.

FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory and trading company

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.

If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below



Product Tags:

glass sanding paper

      

wet and dry sanding paper

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

9"W X 11"D Fine Grain Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Waterproof Abrasive ISO9001 Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)